Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Do our actions match the company we keep?



When I was in young women's we did a 14  day walk with Christ. Each day as part of a daily devotional we read experiences or stories reminding us the savior wants to be part of our lives. If the savior stood beside me would I do the things I do? It is a good question, but sometimes I feel overwhelmed that he the savior of the universe has time for me.



 However as I work up to that I completely believe elder Holland when he says angels on  both sides of the veil rush to our aid. As I prayed for the help of those heavenly beings today, then started looking for something to listen to while I worked I wondered if my music matched the goodness and vibration of their presence, had my choices of entertainment sent them away right after inviting them to come or could they stay with me. In that moment I realized anew I hope I live in such a way I can be comfortable in their presence and more importantly they can be comfortable in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment